Product Price :Get Latest PricePropane Gas Cylinder
has acquired the engineering expertise of the latest Low Pressure Turbo Technology for supplying of Carbon-di-oxide, Mixture Gas, Propane gas cylinder, Nitrogen, Oxygen, Special Gases & Filling Plant of Oxygen & Carbon-di-oxide Gases. Propane applications and uses:
- Oxy-propane cutting, brazing and pre-heating
- An alternative to acetylene for applications when high cutting speeds and efficiencies are not required
- Shrink-wrap applications
- Space heating
- Soldering and heat treatment
- Drying crops, heating greenhouses and livestock sheds, flame-weeding and pest control
- A dual-fuel option for cars - often referred to as Autom gas and dispensed from bulk tanks usually situated at petrol stations
- Fuel for forklift trucks and other industrial vehicles
- As a petrochemical to form polymers
- To fuel gas-powered patio heaters and barbeques, as well as in caravans.
Benefits of using propane as a fuel gas:
- On a profile-cutting machine, oxy propane gives fast, clean cuts on thick plate.
- Easily combustible.
- Portable with clean burning characteristics and a high calorific value.
Features of propane:
- Propane is heavier than air. Leakage will collect in low-lying areas such as drains or ducts.
- BOC propane is stenched to give a fish-like odour.
- Supplied as a liquid in cylinders or bulk tanks.
- Available for vapour or liquid withdrawal from cylinders.
- Has the lowest flammability range of any of the commonly available fuels.
- Non-toxic (can cause dizziness at high concentrations).
- Highly combustible, having explosive limits in air between 2.2% to 9.5% by volume.